Why join the Century Club?
- Be a part of building something bigger, being a part of a strong foundation and investing in our youth.
- The Century Club is an easy and affordable way to contribute and ensure the Foundation’s ability to continue its mission not just for the students of today, but also the students of tomorrow.
- This annual investment of $100 strengthens SVEF’s programs, including providing grants to teachers and scholarships to graduating high school seniors.
- When you make a Century Club contribution, you join with like-minded SVEF members who want to make a difference and help keep our programs supported throughout the year.
Your donation will:
- Provide classroom learning and hands-on resources that otherwise, would not be available to SVUSD students;
- Support academic programs aligned with District goals;
- Enhance our students learning with innovative teaching grants;
- Qualify as a tax deduction